- Published: 06 February 2018
The ECCO 2018 European Cancer Summit will take place on 7-9 September 2018in Vienna providing a focal point for resolution on the burning matters affecting access to high quality cancer care for patients across Europe.
Registration for the Summit is now open at www.eccosummit.eu. The website also provides further information on the preliminary programme, the resolutions to be formed at the Summit, and much more.
Devised and guided by leading European experts from within the oncology community (Committees), the Summit will connect science to real life by driving policy evolution at the highest political level.
Join us in Vienna to:
· Debate leading-edge ideas on the way we deliver cancer care and research
· Determine consensus resolutions for improving health systems
· Decide on an action plan to ensure ideas translate into policies that will impact daily clinical practice
Our multidisciplinary and patient centred programme is built around three key pillars:
· Outcomes Research
· Health Economics of Cancer Care
· Organisation of Cancer Care Delivery
"Working hand in hand with ECCO Member societies and the ECCO Patient Advisory Committee, we have designed a high-quality and stimulating Summit programme. We invite all stakeholders to join us in Vienna to drive the cancer policy debate forward and establish resolutions for improvement."Philip Poortmans